Sunday, February 15, 2009

Registrations Open for FLIRTY APRON SWAP

I am so happy to announce that the next round of the Flirty Apron Swap is open for registrations! I made a sweet friend in EllynAnne Giesel and she has a wonderful new Kitchen Linens book that will be published soon. In honor of this historic author, my latest swap will involve YOU finding wonderful kitchen linens (tablecloths, placemats, runners, towels) and re-mixing them into Flirty Aprons. I hope you want to join us. I cannot wait to see all the creations!!

Flirty Apron Swap V
-Vintage Linens Remix
Last Day to Sign Up: March 17, 2009

Last Day to Mail Packages: April 20, 2009

Welcome to the latest round of the Flirty Apron Swap! You will make an adult size apron for your known pal and your (different) unknown pal will make one for you and include a linen item (placemat set, tablecloth, runner, tea towels).

Please click HERE to be taken to the registration form then read the Rules and Package Requirement posts as well on the Flirty Apron Swap blog. With my free registration software, I can only take 100 registrations. So, sign up quick to guarantee your spot! Be sure to grab a swap image and post it on your blog to share with your friends. The more the merrier!!

Remixing old into new is such fun, and I know you'll enjoy this swap!

3 comments:

Kebi Cedawna said...

Woohoo, I'm registered! I'm already planning on getting out to some antique shops this week to look for some linens.
Thank you for hosting :)

Mary said...

I enjoyed the last Apron Swap, I had to join this one. I registered last nigh!

Joey said...

I don't know how you keep them all straight. I have only participated in two apron swaps and they seem to be running together. I see yours has a deadline that just might work for me. Hmm, seriously considering it. Yeah, EllynAnne is an amazing woman - she is truly unique.
Oh, also, I tagged you over at my blog. Hope you can participate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...