Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Favorite Things Swap



I have found a delicious new swap that I had to join ... only because there's no crafting involved (which I loved but don't have the time). The premise is to purchase some of MY favorite things and send to my partner, who will do the same for me! What a fun way to get to know someone else. Plus, I appreciate the hunt because I will ONLY buy my favs on super sale and can't wait to see how much I can save while putting together a fun package.

Join in fun; click on the image above or visit http://ourdandelionwishes.com but HURRY! I don't know when sign-ups close!! It's fun to make someone's day AND get a goody in the mail yourself!


1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

I am so excited that you joined the swap.

You will be getting a confirmation email once I get your info. Please respond to that email, doing so will confirm your spot in the swap. Once I get all of the RSVPs and confirmation from everyone I will make the matches...around Feb 15. THEN all packages need to be sent on March 2.

My last swap was amazing. This one is going to be bigger so communication is paramount, for it to be just as or even more amazing! Be prepared to hear from me often, you are going to love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...