Saturday, May 31, 2008

Flirty Apron Received!

SQUEALLLLLLLLLLL~~~ Look at what arrived! Debye was my partner and the gorgeous apron package she crafted arrived on Friday. Isn't this beautiful???The sweet pocket has a removable brooch! The skirt has a flirty ruffle! My "paper products" are personalized recipe cards and labels! And notice that it totally matches my birthday outfit, down to the cherry necklace -- I did not change but snapped this pic the second I got home. Happy Birthday to me!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Debye!!

3 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

Very cool! I LOVE the shape of this apron too!

Mona said...

Sew you're the lucky lady that received this sweet apron!! How cool that it arrived in time for your birthday! Debye did a terrific job on this beauty!

mike said...

I saw this on the Flirty blog - it is sooooo darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...