Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crazy Apron Weekend!


I am so pleased at all the sewing I was able to accomplish this long weekend. Thank goodness for Oregon rain! In addition to finishing a long-overdue swap apron and my two test aprons (Lola/Lolita), I also cut out and completed my Apronista swap rick-rack apron (no pictures until she get's it - sorry), AND my Sassy Summer Apron swap apron. THAT one I can show. I combined several pieces from different patterns and made a few adjustment to allow for the amount of fabric I purchased. It's so cute! I love the swimsuit print for summer, the freshness of polka dots and the added zip of the red ruffled hem. What do YOU think?


7 comments:

Jen said...

Just adorable. Great job.

Celestial Freak said...

Very cool summer apron! I love it!

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Love the material you used for this apron. Love the pattern.

Irma :)

Unknown said...

Yazza yazza Love the fabric... swim suits and dots.. what a wonderful combination. Fun fun fun out in the sun. What a great apron for an outdoor bbq. Great job....

frankenpug said...

LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! You rock!

Anonymous said...

love that apron!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...