Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thanks SP11 Partner!!

Check out my spectacular box. This little goodie was on my front porch yesterday, a wonderful surprise for a busy weekend!! She packed it so great, with lots of unwrapping which made each item even more special.

I hope you can see it all ... a cute postcard with crab soup recipe, Maryland keychain, Orioles game schedule, yummy Ghirardelli Chocolates with Caramel, clover stitch markers, the perfect farm house Mary Engelbreit magnet, a great local newspaper with country news, a fun pattern book with crocheted shrugs, capelets and amazing flowers that I can't wait to try. And, the best, TWO SKEINS of delicious BAMBOO in a fun color called "Twink". Isn't that adorable! I can't wait to find the perfect scarf or other pattern. This yarn is begging to be next to my skin. Thanks, secret pal - you're the best!

On a side note, my first package will on its way to MY SP11 pal tomorrow. I feel so late!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawnee! I'm so glad you got your package -- I sent it on the 7th, so I was getting a wee bit worried! Glad you like everything, BUT, that's a Maryland keychain, not Maine. :P Someday I'd like to visit Maine, but that's not in my immediate future... oh well... in the planning stages for box two!!!

Is your computer/internet ok yet?

-your SP11 pal :)

Shawnee said...

Oooops, sorry about that state mix-up. It was obviously very late as I was writing. LOL!!! Thanks again for such a super surprise package.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...