Saturday, September 01, 2007

Swap Bot Apron Swap


I participated recently in a fun Apron Swap on SwapBot. I found an adorable crocheted apron on eBay that I picked up for my Australian partner, Joyce, and made very sure she didn't think I made it myself - I wish I hd though. Anyway, I felt it was perfect for that pink and retro-loving gal, made with pink, black and white stripes.

I received a cute apron made from vintage floral with a pink ruffle around the edge, again just perfect for my new pink kitchen. Yesterday, I just found Lisa's notecards tucked in the apron packaging that I was finally getting around to tossing. Her bittersweet story about her grandmother made me cry and I DO love the sweet apron she made. It definitely makes me smile, and I feel so blessed that it and its story was shared with me. I look foward to trying a new Macaroni recipe and I beg her forgiveness for not giving proper thanks in the beginning!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a fun swap idea!

vegasangelbrat said...

Thats a really cute retro apron, good fine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...