Friday, September 28, 2007

I LOVE CupCakes Swap - by 9/30/07













(Sigh) Okay I joined just ONE MORE swap. How could I resist, when my Ravelry (yes, I said RAVELRY) login is CrochetCupcake?!?

It's the "I LOVE CupCakes" swap over at Swap-Bot. Details:

Swap Homepage:http://craftypiggies-goodies.blogspot.com/
Swap-bot URL:http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/7368
Swap Coordinator:craftypiggie (contact)
Swap categories: Crocheting
Number of people in swap:8
Last day to signup/drop:September 30, 2007
Date items must be sent by:October 15, 2007
Number of swap partners:1
Description:

This exchange will usa ..sorry international friends. This is cupcakes only everything to do with cupcakes.You must make one cupcake any craft is welcome crochet,knitting,sewing. You also will add your pattern that you used to make your cupcake. Please no real cupcakes lol!!! Please embellish your cupcake to make it fun. must be 3.0 to join if you are new please message me and we will talk about everyone starts some how. Good way to make hearts for your profile because everyone loves cupcakes. There is lots of patterns on the web so you must 1. make a cupcake 2. copy of your pattern

Any questions email to at craftypiggie@aol.com or message me.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...