Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another FFBE Contest

1. Post on your blog, and give us SOME kind of secret "Bag in Progress" photo.
Here's my sneak preview shot. I'm excited to say that this is my first venture into Entrelac and I'm having so much fun. This is a bag of my own design/dimensions. The brown and cream are Lions Wool, and I finally found the right pink at Elann. I also have some purchased handles that aren't in the shot so I'm so jazzed about this one. As it's coming together, it reminds me of Brachs candy, although the colors are Neopolitan ice cream all the way! Hey, if you've figured out that I'm your pal, cover your eyes!!

2. Post a link to the blog of one other swapper that you 'met' and have continued to read through the 3-2-1 contact post!
I've been reading LaurieC's blog through this exchange, plus ITE4 and Crochetoholic Swap. I was an Army wife early in our marriage and I feel a kinship to her.

3 comments:

lauriec said...

Awwwww TY! You are too sweet!!!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

oh those colors are so pretty!!

SissySees said...

Yum! I hope you're my pal! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...