1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why? I've enjoyed Patons Wool simply because of consistent results, great availability and low cost. HOWEVER, I totally enjoy Cascade 220 for the color selection, and am anxious to try some Knit Picks Wool of the Andes.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog. My pal, Nikki, lives in England. She and I have been in another swap before, plus I'm trying to meet her reading list goals. Visit her blog at http://greengreenplanet.blogspot.com/
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog. My dear Vegas friend, Mary posting at http://maryslittlecraftcorner.blogspot.com/, has an adorable dog that she thinks is a lap dog -- what a nut!
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog. I cannot read her blog, but Kaili has an adorable child in several shots that just be hers ...http://kayl-tegutseb-ka.blogspot.com/
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!) I prefer October ... a new routine is starting, but the frenzy of Thanksgiving and Christmas isn't quite upon me. I can be super creative for Halloween costumes (which I will of course be hand-sewing the last pieces on the night before the class party - no matter WHEN the party is). And, at this time of year, I still believe that it will be possible to make all 50 afghans or whatever-my-gift-of-the-year-is for my closest friends' Christmas presents. I'm sure none of YOU live in such denial!